Saturday, November 5, 2011

New sections for links at Gumshoe Arcana

Looking for online sources of folk tune collections? ABC files? Acrobat tunebooks? Historical collections? Tune finders and indexes? Discussion forums with sheet music sections? I've been sharing links to such relevant resources in the "Interesting sites" sidebar on the right side of this page. Starting today, I've moved them into their own section, which is in a sidebar located beneath the "Interesting sites."

I'll add to it as time permits, so stay tuned. There are many more good bookmarks to come. Have I missed something? Do you have a website or tune collection that you'd like to see here? Please share it!

(Referrals for repair, sales and service are still located in their own sections, which are divided between shops in the United States and UK/World. In the future I'm planning a special section for discussion forums, so those links might be more visible among the clutter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment